Monday, July 12, 2010

Excellent communication skills

Have experience in world class data warehouse(Petabytes) development, leading development teams in projects, cross-R&D-center cooperation, and business requirement analysis.Excellent communication skills.
Career Objective:
Lead a talented team,nike shoes build world class data warehouses for local/international enterprises.
To sum up, I have a cheerful personality and strong sense of responsibility and humor, skilled in organization, cooperation and communication. I can work well independently or in teamwork and excel in fast paced environment. I have the quick learning abilities, and high potential to develop. chi hair straightenerI am convinced that I can fit for your group and would devote all my effort to my future job.cheap nike shoes I will take advantage of my experience to creat more value for the company. I am a person who is always willing to do a little more than necessity.chi flat iron This habit has driven me to acquire strong education background,cheap wedding gowns and clearly know where I am heading for. And with this habit, I am confident that I can embrace my challenging work at your company. give me your song
gaohuahua
where is my love