Monday, July 12, 2010

I hope to engaged theTrade Import and Export

I accumulate communion and solve problems experience. I think it is a great opportunity to strengthen my ability.nike trainer Please give me a chance to be your member. Thanks a lot! With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
Career Objective:
I hope to engaged theTrade Import and Export, upgrade myself from it,and deliver value for the company.
As SAP BI Senior Consultant, I have more than three years consulting and development experience.I know the SAP implementation methodology very well and I am good at efficient communication with customers. A patient man, open-minded and full of teamwork spirit. Responsible and aggressive in work.jerseys monster
I have 8 years of working experiences and have completed MBA courses in South China University of Technology, Guangzhou. I am always working hard to surpass myself and making progress in these years. cheap nfl jerseysPlease kindly cheap authentic nfl jerseysgive me a precious opportunity to serve your company, nike shoxI believe I can overcome all difficulties and make an excellent contribution to the company! this is my code
technology
my asp